***60-Day Money Back Guarantee for this item***
In the event that there is a defective item we can prorate a refund for it. For example 1 defective of 10, we will issue 1/10 refund of the cost back to you.
Brand New SHARK TECHNOLOGY® 500-Watt power supply
to replace your old ATX Computer Power Supply or build a new PC system
SHARK TECHNOLOGY® ATX-500 is a compact 500-Watt power supply combines an efficient layout with proven switching design to provide the most reliable and cool running power source for your valuable hardware.
Both SATA and IDE Molex connectors are each laid out on two separate cable lines so drives positioned not adjacent to each other can still be reached. It is designed to be an ideal easy-to-install replacement power supply choice for most name brand desktop PC.
(1) 20pin / 24pin dual-use Main Power Connector
(1) 12V (P4) Power Connector
(1) Floppy Drive Power Connector
(2) Peripheral Power Connector - on 2 separate cable lines to reach drives not positioned next to each other.
(2) SATA Power Connector - on 2 separate cable lines to reach drives not positioned next to each other.
Dimensions: 3 3/8" (height) x 5 7/8" (width) x 4 3/16 (depth)"86(H) x 150(W) x 106 (D) mm
AC INPUT 115V/230V - 60/50Hz
DC OUTPUT +3.3V 30A, +5V 40A, +12V 22A, -12V 0.8A, +5VSB 2A
500W Peak Combined Watts
- Maximum Power Output: 500W
- Efficiency: Typical 65% @ full load
- Manual shut-down rocker switch
- Mesh fan-guard for child safety protection
- Input: 100-127V AC or 200-240V AC - select-able by switch
- Low Noise Operating Fan -- 36dB (Max) under ambient noise of 32db and test distance of 1 meter.
Complete 5*Startm system protection:
- Over Voltage Protection
- Under Voltage Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Power Protection