HIGH POWER® 550-Watt TUV Safety Approved
Over 82% Energy Efficent Upgrade Power Supply
for Dell / HP / Acer
HIGH POWER® HP-550-LED is one of the highest quality 550-watt power supply units you can buy for your Intel® Core i7 Skulltrail platform systems, AMD® Ryzen systems with Radeon Vega Graphics, media PC, or high end workstation. It is highly efficient and thus operates in low heat and does not require noisy high speed fan cooling under normal operation. Blue LEDs turns on illuminating the fan and the rear of the case to provide visual clue that the PSU is in operation.
HIGH POWER® engineers designed this high efficiency unit with a Smart Fan controller to dynamically control the fan speed depending on the internal temperature level. The result is a power supply that not only dissipate little heat, but operates in extreme low noise. HP-550-LED is designed to meet 80Plus® efficiency standard to achieve at least 82% efficiency across all load range.
- Active PFC technology for greater energy efficiency
- EuP Lot 6 2013 compliant
- Consumes less than 0.5W in standby no load state
- Worldwide application with automatic AC input selection
- True-Wattage Rated
- 550-watt continuous
- Single +12V rail with 41A (492-watt) output capacity
- Provides typical 85% minimum efficiency at 50% load, 82% at 20% and full load under 115V AC
- Supports Intel® Skulltrail and Core i7/i5/i3 platform systems.
- Supports Ryzen 3, 5, 7 based systems with Radeon Vega Graphics
- ATI Radeon® Ready
- NVIDIA® Ready
- Ultra low noise performance without the high cost of fanless model
- Quad blue color LEDs turns on when the PSU is on
- Complete 5*Startm system protection with built-in: Over Current Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Over Power Protection
- RoHS Compliant - made with lead-free and hazardous-free components
- Right-Angle S-ATA connector for extra short clearance application
- Honey-comb rear vent structure for improved ventilation
- Round Fan Guard for Improved Airflow Entering into the PSU (see picture illustration)
- Rocker switch for manual shut-down
- High standard of quality with FCC, CE, TUVc, and TUVus certification
(1) 20+4 pin ATX Main Connector
(1) 4+4 pin CPU 12V Connector
(2) PCI-Express 6+2 pin Connectors
(1) Floppy Connectors
(2) 4-pin Molex Peripheral Connector
(5) SATA Connectors
Ultra Low Noise
Fan-less-quiet with high tech low heat design sufficiently cooled by a low-RPM 120mm fan. Fan speed is thermostatically controlled. Blue LEDs turns on illuminating the fan and the rear of the case to provide visual clue that the PSU is in operation.
Regardless of your system load, this unit is designed to be efficient regardless. It is designed to be at least 82% efficient whether the system is under low, nominal, or high load.
EuP Lot 6 2013 compliant
This unit is designed to consumes less than 0.5 watt in standby no load state. You no longer suffer noticeable power loss even after PC system is powered off.
Right angle (90-degree) serial ATA power connectors spread out in multiple lines of cables to reach various drive positions in tight corner
Supports PCI-e Graphic Card Upgrade
2pcs 6+2pin PCI-e power connectors to support high end dedicated graphic card(s) upgrade
RoHS Compliant - made with hazardous-free components
RoHS is the Restriction Of the use of certain Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronic equipment. This has been a standard in Europe and is now becoming a standard in the world. Not only lead, but cadium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB), and polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) flame retardants are limited as well.
Lead-FREE Cadmium-FREE Mercury-FREE Hexavalent Chromium-FREE
PBB-FREE PBDE Flame Retardants-FREE
Dimensions: 150(W) x 85(H) x 140(D) mm