- Internet, Mail, Media, Calculator, and My Computer Hot Keys.
Using the Internet Hot Keys:
The Internet Hot Keys help you start your Internet browser' and navigate the Internet.
The Internet Hot Keys include:
- Back - Press the Back Hot Key to go back to the previous page.
- Forward - Press the Forward Hot Key to go to the next page, provided you have viewed it just previously.
- X (Stop) - Press the Stop Hot Key to stop loading or refreshing a new page, if it takes a long time to display.
- = (Refresh) - Press the Refresh Hot Key to update the content on a page.
q (Search) - Press the Search Hot Key to:
- Start your default browser and go immediately to the Internet search service that you assigned.
- Go to your Internet search service when your browser is already running.
Favorites - Press the Favorites Hot Key to:
Start your default browser and go immediately to your Favorites or Bookmarks list.
Display your Favorites or Bookmarks list when your default browser is already running.
Web/Home - Press the W~blHome Hot Key to:
· Start your default browser and go immediately to your Home Web page.
· Return to your Home Web page when the browser is already running.
Using the Mail Hot Key
- The Mail Hot Key Starts your e-mail program.
Using the Media Hot Keys:
The Media Hot Keys start your media players and help you to use compact discs,
Digital Versatile Discs (DVDs), and video and audio files.
The Media Hot Keys include:
- ® Mute - Stops all audio. Press again to resume audio.
- Volume (- ) - Decreases the volume. Press and release, or press and hold the Volume- Hot Key to decrease the volume.
- + Volume(+)-Increases the volume. Press and release, or press and hold the Volume+ Hot Key to increase the volume.
- ~ Previous Track - Changes to the previous media track. Press once for each preceding media track.
- Stop - Stops the media. Press the Play Hot Key to resume playing the media.
- ~/II Play/Pause - Plays and pauses the media. Once paused, press again to resume play.
- ~ Next Track - Changes to the next media track. Press once for each subsequent media track.
- S'l Media - Provides a list of the supported media players on your computer, and starts the media player that you select.
Using the Calculator Hot Key:
The Calculator Hot Key starts Windows Calculator, by default, or a program that you assign.
This HotKey is one of two Custom Hot Keys - My Computer and Calculator - that enable you to use the default program or assign a program of your choice.
Using the "My Computer" Hot Key:
The "My Computer" Hot Key starts My Computer, Windows Explorer, or a program that you can assign. "My Computer" is the default assignment. This HotKey is one of two Custom Hot Keys
- My Computer and Calculator - that enable you to use the default program or assign a program of your choice.